Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale Mobile Offers–Everything You Need to Know
The Flipkart Big Billion Days sale 2019 has started from 29th September, and it has brought a lot of exciting deals with it, lasting till 4th October. Flipkart, as we know, is one of the largest online shopping platforms in India. During this festive season, Flipkart has brought even more additional discounts and offers on their products.
As per the tech enthusiasts, nothing excites them more than cool gadgets. Smartphones are undoubtedly one of the coolest gadgets that someone can possess in 2019. Flipkart Big Billion Days mobile is here to provide the users with offers on mobile phones as well.
Flipkart Mobile Offers for Sale Today
With many mobile phones coming out hot in the market, users can get confused about which phone they should buy. We are not sure either, but we do know that you will get many excellent choices. The Flipkart sale today offer is providing some of the best mobile phones available right now.
Some of the best Flipkart 4G mobile offers today are given below.
1. Redmi Note 7S -Redmi Note 7S has a 48-megapixel primary camera with dual rear cameras. It comes with 6.3-inch full-HD+ display. With the Big Billion Days sale, the price of the 4 GB, 64 GB variant has been reduced from Rs. 13,999 to Rs. 9,999.
2. Vivo Z1 Pro -The Vivo Z1 Pro variant of 4 GB, 64 GB combination initially came for Rs. 15,990. With the Big Billion Days sale, the price has come down to Rs. 12,990.
3. Google Pixel 3a/Pixel 3a XL - The Google Pixel 3a series are also discounted during the Big Billion Days sale. The 64 GB variant of Google Pixel 3a is now available at Rs. 29,999 instead of Rs. 39,999. The price of Google Pixel 3a XL 64 GB model has been cut down from Rs. 44,999 to Rs. 34,999.
4. Redmi K20/K20 Pro - One of Xiaomi’s latest hits, the Redmi K20, and Redmi K20 Pro are also available at a discounted price under the Big Billion Days sale. These models have a highly powerful Snapdragon 855 chipset and are accompanied by a pop-up selfie camera. The 6 GB, 64 GB variant of Redmi K20 is available at Rs. 19,999 instead of Rs. 22,999. The price of the 6 GB, 128 GB variant of Redmi K20 Pro is also being lowered to Rs. 24,999 from Rs. 28,999.
5. Samsung Galaxy S9 - The Samsung Galaxy S9 is one of the flagship models of Samsung, housing a powerful processor like Exynos 9810 with 4 GB RAM. With an 8-megapixel front camera and a 12-megapixel rear camera, this phone is still one of the best phones available at the market. With the price reduced from Rs. 62,500 to Rs, 29,999, this is the Flipkart mobile offer of the day.
6. Samsung Galaxy A50 - With a 6.4-inch full-HD+ display and three rear cameras, the Samsung Galaxy A50 highlights Exynos 9610 chipset incorporated in a massive 4000 mAh battery. With the Big Billion Days sale, the price of this model has been reduced from Rs. 21,000 to Rs. 16,999.
7. Oppo F11 Pro - The Flipkart sale today offer mobile also consists of Oppo F11 Pro, which is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 chipset and supports 6 GB of RAM. It has a primary camera and front camera of 48-megapixel and 16-megapixel respectively. The price of the 6 GB, 128 GB variant has dropped to Rs. 19,999 from Rs. 29, 990.
8. Vivo Z1x - The Vivo Z1x comes with a 48-mega pixel primary camera embedded in the triple camera setup. For selfies, you will get a highly efficient 32-megapixel front camera. Powered by Snapdragon 712 AIE chipset, the 6 GB, 64 GB variant is available at Rs. 16,990 instead of Rs. 19,990.
9. Realme 5 Pro - The Realme 5 Pro is another of the mobiles present in the Big Billion Days sale mobile offers. Though there is initially not a significant price drop for this model, users can get a discount of Rs. 1000 with online prepaid orders. Therefore, the Realme 5 Pro is available at Rs. 12,999 instead of Rs. 13,999 with online payment.
Additionally, users can get even extra discounts on the already discounted amounts provided by Flipkart. Exchange offers can give discount up to Rs. 20,000. Apart from that, transactions done via Axis Bank cards and ICICI Bank cards will provide an instant discount of 10%. For users transacting above Rs. 40,000, an additional discount of Rs. 2,000 is available as well.