Top 5 Smartphone Brand Online 2019
From the very beginning to the very end, we are always into our smartphones. Life is incomplete and for many it is completely useless if there is no phone. People are so addicted to their device that nothing else remains in their hand but the smartphone. Right from posting pictures to their latest updates, you get to know about your long lost friends on social media website. Like this and due to all the positive and negative things that one can get from mobile, we can say that smartphones have become, “A necessary evil” for all the people on earth.
1. Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Well be it a girl or a boy in today’s everything we look out in our smartphones the moment we take them in our hand is the camera. The better the lenses or the picture quality the more amount of sale of that particular phone will have. Now talking about camera then there is special mention over three lenses along with a flash unit. Not just a camera but is also said to be the best mate so far. It has a 7nmprocess and gets Mali-G76 GPU for gaming and AI with octa-core CPU. With this, it offers a 6.3inchAMOLED screen. The massive 4200mAh battery of the mate 20 can share power with other Qi devices. You can get the electronics coupons from various websites
2. OnePlus 6T: It has no back fingerprint sensor. It is a bit taller than OnePlus 6 that 6.41 inches AMOLED display with Gorilla glass 6.Watching movies or playing games becomes the next level experience because of its big screen and perfect tone of screen colors. Talking about the OnePlus model and not mentioning about the camera would be unfair as we all know it offers great picture quality with 16+20 MP dual cam. It has many effects like studio effect, night mode to get perfect click anytime, anywhere. It has 3700mAh battery which can actually last a day and a half of regular use not just this the battery charges fast too. The Android 9.0 based OxygenOS v9.0.3 has been refined for a smoother and happier experience.
3. Google Pixel 3 XL: Google after launching its first phone has always been talking for the super functioning features of its models. Tallboy display, glassy sexy look, dual front-facingthe camera, AI which keeps on improving with each coming model and the most important the best photography experience it offers. You get a 12.2 MP lens at the back. Two front facing 8MP for widest angle group selfies. With this,there’s night sight for low light shots that only a DSLR can outdo. It’s partnered with a mere 4GB of RAM. It has a 3430mAh battery which helps to get to the finish line at the end of the full day of work. The main reason for making the newest pixel supremely desirable and that god forsakenotch. It is perfectly suited to small handed folk.
4. Samsung Galaxy S9: There were some issues that users were facing in GalaxyS8. So the things a general spring clean and upgrades the camera to ensure it remains on top of the technical cutting range. Talking about camera then its camera can switch between f/1.5 and f/2.4 on the fly and is properly adjustable for low light shooting and closes itself when comes to sunlight automatically. It has an aperture that can stop overexposure in brighter scenes. Not just picture clicking has also been improved with 4k shooting at 60fps along with the super slow-mo feature. Instead of animating existing emoji the S9s AR emoji capture your likeness and map it onto cartoon character. It runs on top of Android 8.0 Oreo. Under Samsung’s Exynos 9810 octa-coreCPU which helps it in flying through any app, game or anything. Looking over its design then it has a super slim and stylish body. Use the mobiles coupons on the websites and get some extra discount.
5. Apple iPhone XS Max: Well you really want to know it’sgood and bad things? Seriously? Okay then for me it is something which is completely faultless be its body design, camera quality, processor, battery, everything is just perfect. Going deep to it then firstly let’s talk about its camera that is perhaps that is the primary reason behind a person who is usingiPhone 8 or maybe X to upgrade to XS max. The new image sensor and focus pixels now capture more light and more color depth while keeping the optics all same. The ability to re-adjust aperture in the post all the way from f1.4 to f16. And now records in stereo sound to really add spatial depth to your home videos. There are some serious jumps in performance and just in time for IOS12 which brings Memoji and measure apps.it has huge screen according to what Apple usually provides that is 6.5 inches with gorgeous OLED which supports Dolby Vision and HDR10.