What is Amazon Prime Pantry
Amazon Pantry is an online service where people can buy non-perishable items at a great price. Amazon Pantry was started initially exclusively for the prime subscribers, but this facility can be used by non-prime users as well. They will have to pay extra for the delivery charges but can certainly place order for non-perishable groceries from Amazon Pantry.
Prime Pantry Delivery Fees
Amazon Pantry makes the life of its customers easy. They let you buy household products and groceries at an amazing price. A small Prime Pantry delivery fee is applicable. You need to pay Rs. 30 as the delivery charge if you are a Prime customer and Rs. 59 if you are not a Prime customer.
But if your order value is more than Rs. 599, then you don’t need to pay any delivery fees. Its FREE for you. You can also avail same day or morning delivery service in certain parts of this country.
Amazon Pantry India- where they are at Service
Amazon Pantry is seeing an increase in demand in all over India, mainly because of their delivery service. Here are the cities they are working seamlessly.
Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Faridabad, Noida, Vellore, Rohtak, Pune, Mysore, Chandigarh, and more.
Amazon Prime Next Day Delivery Terms and Conditions
Amazon Prime Next Day delivery is a service where you can expect to receive your products by next day but there are some terms and conditions which needs to be followed.
• All the order has to be placed within the time frame mentioned on the product.
• Amazon will attempt the next day delivery but if no one is at home, Amazon will not be responsible for that failed delivery.
• In case it’s regional, national holidays and Saturdays the delivery from Pantry can’t be guaranteed.
• You can only select your residential address as your delivery address
• Amazon Prime delivers till 8 PM.
Amazon Pantry OffersFor Prime Customers:
If you shop in between Rs. 1000 to 1,999, you get 10 % cash back.
If you shop for Rs. 2000 or more, you get 15% cash back.
If you shop in between Rs. 1000 to 1,999, you get 5% cash back.
If you shop for Rs.2000 or more, you get 10% cash back.
Category of Shopping Items
It is very easy to search for the food items and household items on Amazon prime pantry. You can search as per category.
Following are the categories available on Amazon Pantry.
• Cooking Essentials: Here, you will be able to check for Atta, daal and pulses, oil and ghee, sugar, spices, masala, and salt, dry fruits
• Packaged Food: Buy cereals for breakfast like oats, muesli, and corn flakes. Jam, spread, honey, noodles, pasta, soups, sauces, ketchup, ready meals and mixes, pickles and chutneys
• Snack Foods: Buy biscuits, namkeen, chips, popcorn, regional snacks, dry fruits and nuts, toffees and candies, sweets.
• Beverages: tea, coffee, juices, health drinks, squashes, milk, and milk-based drinks.
• Household Supplies: detergents, household cleaning, dishwashing, fabric care, paper towels, batteries, cleaning supplies.
• Haircare, Bath, and Body: Soaps, shampoos, deodorants, hair oil, body wash, conditioner, talcum powder, hair styling.
• Skincare and Make-Up: Face wash, face creams, sunscreen, body lotions, scrubs and packs, lip care, kajal, eyeliner, make up for the face.
• Personal Care: oral care, handwash, sanitary napkins, shaving kits, hair removal cream.
When you need to go shopping for grocery and health, just go to Amazon Pantry and browse through their vast range of food and household items. Choose the best delivery service and explore our Amazon Pantry coupons to save money.